Tuesday 7 June 2011

Pre plan settlers

To open this blog I would like to write the following disclaimer. I will be writing as if the verbal diehrea were flowing out of my mouth so if you are expecting this to be a polite annotation of my romp around Asia you either don't know me or hope that I have matured since graduating. Well guess what, I havn't.
Our nights activities consisted of settlers of catan, which consists of putting together 4 once close friends and tearing them into vessels of pure euphoria or unquenchable rage all based upon the caste of two die. Once friendships were re established the night carried on as we except it will for the next 6 weeks, trying to make sure Jeff is on the same flight as us. Not much else has happened, last couple of days have been very relaxing at Hotel Leslie, located in the Sy district of Brampton, where stabbings are kept to a minimum of three per day. I shall keep this thing posted on a regular basis which is yet to be determined.
Goodbye and farewell.

Graeme

3 comments: